The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Greeting visitors with warmth and friendliness and answer any questions they might have.
- Answering and directing telephone calls in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Monitoring clocking of employees in the Time and Attendance Module.
- Always maintaining a clean and tidy reception area and other communal areas.
- Receiving and sorting deliveries.
- Sorting and distributing any incoming mail
- Any other administrative tasks as requested by the management.
- Possess excellent communication skills and customer service abilities
- Knowledge of the Microsoft applications, especially Excel, and ECDL certification is a must
- Fluent in Maltese and English. Additional Italian knowledge will be considered as an asset
- Works good within a team
- Always maintain a professional demeanour.
- Gives importance to organisation, prioritisation, and time management
- Candidates with experience in front office administration or previous employment in a similar job will be given priority.
All applications will be treated with the utmost discretion.
Any interested candidates are to apply by sending their CV via email on email@example.com.