- Assisting in the day to day running and supervision of the Finance department including general accounting postings, monitoring of sales invoices, supplier's payments and payroll function.
- Assisting in the preparation of the management accounts, as well as other ad-hoc reports for banks, NSO, and notaries.
- Assisting in updating internal processes and procedures to enhance the group’s controls and workflows
- Supporting the Financial Controller as may be requested.
- Be in possession of the ACCA qualification or an equivalent accountancy degree.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience.
- Have a good knowledge of all Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience of Shireburn accounting software would be an asset.
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Diligent and attentive to detail, can-do attitude and enthusiastic.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Remuneration will be subject to experience and qualifications.
Applicants are requested to send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th of March 2021.